Believe in Change: Our Monday 6-week Challenge is back, held in person at the centre.
BY PRE-BOOKING ONLY! Very sorry, we will not be able to admit anyone who hasn’t booked. For booking see below.
Six sessions, 17.30-19.00 each Monday from 20th July to 24th August. The classes will be held in person (not online).
The course is by voluntary donation which you can make when you arrive.
The sessions will give you:
– two very effective kinds of daily meditation for calm and positivity
– an introduction to real, radical mindfulness, as originally taught by the Buddha
– ethical tools for transforming yourself and the world
– liberating reflections taught by the Buddha on life and reality
– a taste of the sense of belonging as part of a spiritual community.
COVID-19: The Centre will be taking all necessary measures to reduce risks of Covid-19 transmission, including social distancing and ventilation. You will be asked to bring a face mask. Please do not book if you are over 70 or at high risk.
Booking is for all six sessions. Capacity is limited, so please book if, as far as you know, you can commit to coming to all six sessions.