Believe in Change: Our six-week introduction to Buddhism and meditation.
Six sessions, 17.30-19.00 each Monday from 4 January 2021. The classes will be held in person IF POSSIBLE. If lockdown regulations apply, the course will be held via zoom. However, spaces are limited so the course is by PRE-BOOKING ONLY.
The course is by voluntary donation which you can make online via this website or when you arrive.
The sessions will give you:
– two very effective kinds of daily meditation for calm and positivity
– an introduction to real, radical mindfulness, as originally taught by the Buddha
– ethical tools for transforming yourself and the world
– liberating reflections taught by the Buddha on life and reality
– a taste of the sense of belonging as part of a spiritual community.
COVID-19: The Centre takes all necessary measures to reduce risks of Covid-19 transmission, including social distancing and ventilation. You will be asked to bring a face mask if you’re able to wear one. Please do not book if you are over 70 or at high risk.
Booking is for all six sessions. Capacity is limited, so please book if, as far as you know, you can commit to coming to all six sessions.